FORMcards are instant. When they’re cool, they’re ready to use, so you can fix things quickly in emergency situations, like when a handle breaks on a tool, or a button falls off your jacket.
They are strong like nylon, so they can be used for long lasting solutions, such as making hooks in your workshop to hold tools, or pans in your kitchen.
FORMcards are reusable, so if you don’t like what you’ve made, or if you’re finished with a project, you can just melt it back down again and use it for something else. Great for making new toys as your kids grow up!
FORMcards stick to some other plastics when they are very hot and sticky. So if you take them straight out of a cup of hot water you can use them to fix broken plastic toys, tools, or anything that normally gets thrown away that they will stick to. This might be something small like a favourite plastic shovel while on holiday, or saving something larger like a cracked fridge drawer. They can even be used to fuse onto the plastic of a broken car wing mirror so keep a black one in your glove compartment for emergencies!
FORMcards are made from a starch based bio-plastic that is totally non-toxic. We have worked closely with both the chemical company, the moulders and even the colorant suppliers to ensure this is the case.
FORMcards fit in your wallet and they fit in a cup, so you can take them and use them anywhere you can find hot water. They’re quick, clean, simple, instant and fun to use.
FORMcards are made in loads of lovely colours which makes them fun to use in different situations, like camo green for foresty people, fluo orange for high visibility fixes or simple primary red, yellow, blue to mix your own colours. We will also soon be releasing crazy mutant mixed colours for people into zombie apocalypse / alien invasions…… Oh, and of course we also have black, white and grey for more understated situations.
- 3 cards supplied in a pack
- Instant repairs on the move, just pop it in hot water to get started
- Once hot it becomes all soft and malleable, setting hard once cool
- Completely re-usable! Just re-heat it to re-mould
- It’s credit card sized, slip it in your wallet and you’re on your way
- Smashed it’s Indiegogo funding target by 815%!
- The things you can fix, and/or make is endless
How To Use:
- Fill a cup with boiled water
- Let it cool down a bit
- Drop a formcard in
- When it goes floppy it’s ready
- Carefully take it out with a spoon
- Mould it with your hands. When hot and sticky it will stick to plastics, if you don’t want it to stick let it cool down a bit more.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
- FORMcard requires the use of hot water which can cause burns and scalds if misused.
- FORMcard gets hot so please exercise care when handling the heated product, if in doubt, let the FORMcard cool down for a short while before use.
- FORMcards are non-toxic but they are NOT FOR INTERNAL USE or food safe applications.
- Due to the use of hot water, FORMcards are NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN. Be careful and safe when they are around.
- Do not heat FORMcard above 200ºF
- Do not expose FORMcard to a direct flame.
- FORMcards are produced from a biodegradable-plastic made entirely from non-styrene based pigments. Messy for us but good for everyone else